The Adelaide Times was an early newspaper started by James Allen and printed in Adelaide, South Australia's capital at the time.
The Border Watch is an Australian newspaper based in Mount Gambier, South Australia, that is owned by TBW Today Pty Ltd as of October 2020. Mount Gambier, the South Australian Limestone Coast, and areas of Western Victoria are served by the publication. It is South Australia's oldest and largest regional newspaper.
In November 2010, The Independent Weekly's online subscription daily news service, InDaily, completely superseded the printed version. It shares its website with CityMag, a weekly digital magazine that also publishes a quarterly print magazine, and SA Life, a monthly print magazine.
The bunyip is a creature from southeastern Australia's aboriginal folklore that is claimed to hide in swamps, billabongs, creeks, riverbeds, and waterholes.
From June 1908 to the present, the Border Chronicle is a weekly newspaper produced in Bordertown, South Australia. Its headquarters are located on Smith Street in Naracoorte. It was later sold to Rural Press, which had previously been owned by Fairfax Media but is now an Australian media company known as Australian Community Media.
The Northern Argus is a South Australian newspaper that was founded on February 19, 1869. It was then sold to Rural Press, which had previously been owned by Fairfax Media but is now an Australian media firm known as Australian Community Media.
The Stock Journal is a weekly newspaper published in Adelaide, South Australia, and published continuously since 1967. A predecessor publication, the Adelaide Stock and Station Journal, dates back to August 1904.
Papers and Publications Pty Ltd publishes The Plains Producer on Wednesdays. Ltd. is based in Balaklava, South Australia. It began printing in 1903 and continued until 1941, when it was halted by the Second World War. The newspaper was relaunched in 1946 and has been consistently published since since.
The Herald is a weekly newspaper produced in Tanunda, South Australia. It is sometimes known as the Barossa Herald, the Barossa and Light Herald, or the Barossa & Light Herald. It was founded in 1860 and has been published under the Herald banner since 2005. It was then sold to Rural Press, which had previously been owned by Fairfax Media but is now an Australian media firm known as Australian Community Media.