At The Daily Universe we respect and value the privacy of personal information of every person who use and visit our site. All personal information gathered and collected by us from you in connection with your use on our site won't be disclosed and shared to third parties linked on this site without asking permission from you.
The Daily Universe will or may collect personal information or information from you:
- when you subscribe to our services (such as Daily Read, Research, School and Travel) you are required to provide your name and email address in order to receive notifications and updates
- when you purchase any available products or items or materials that we sell on this site you have to give us your name, billing address, mode of payment and other information to process your transaction made on this site.
- when you interact with us, such as via telephone/mobile phone calls, social media accounts/platforms, and emails direct or indirect to our site
- when you provide content (such as feedback, queries, questions) direct or indirect to our site
- when you advertise with us and enter into an agreement
In order to receive notifications and updates from each service and product we offer a user must first complete the subscription form. During subscription a user is required to give contact information (such as name and email address). We may collect some other personal and demographic information and details (such as gender, city and country) when you expressed your interest in purchasing some of our products that is available on this site. Users are notified regularly when information is being collected. Subscription is free of charged.
Third Party Services
Currently The Daily Universe do not use cookie. However, some newspaper companies linked or links to our site may use and send cookie, collect data or solicit information when you are redirected to their sites and we are not liable for the privacy practices or content of such sites since we do not control them.