« Go Back

US Visa Application and Travel Requirements

Types of US Visa

Do you need to Apply for a US Visa? If you are a citizen of the following countries, you can travel to the United States for temporary stays of 90 days or less under Visa Waiver Program (VWP). These countries can travel without a visa if they travel for tourism and business purposes.

Andorra, Australia, Austria, Belgium, Brunei, Chile, Croatia, Czech Republic, Denmark, Estonia, Finland, France, Germany, Greece, Hungary, Iceland, Irelnd, Italy, Japan, Latvia, Liechtenstein, Lithuania, Luxembourg, Malta, Monaco, Netherlands, New Zealand, Norway, Poland, Portugal, San Marino, Singapore, Slovakia, Slovenia, South Korea, Spain, Sweden, Switzerland, Taiwan, United Kingdom.

All travellers from the above-mentioned coutries must have a valid The Electronic System for Travel Authorization (ESTA) or an approved travel authorization and meet all the requirements. Traveller citizens may still apply for a Visitor (B) Visa if they prefer to have a visa in their passport.

« Go Back